Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, April 12, 2010

Old and rich

I guess when you're this old and rich, you can say whatever you want. (Yeah, there's a couple of other people too.)

I like that Mr. Dennis gives about 10% of income to charities and spends time doing things he really enjoys by not having all the electronic distractions I tend to fall prey to. (Checking my email and Facebook while watching TV!) He says that "Unless you are completely retired, earning money is the best form of wealth preservation." That is not the standard thought now, is it? Everyone wants to earn money on their house or a stock or whatever the new hot thing is. But he's got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment