Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Agility class

Busy day, working at home. The girls were sleeping while I was getting ready for Agility class. I don't know why they are tired--I'm the one that worked all day! :) Well, Cassi fell in the pool and panicked and Teka expended a lot of energy when the termite inspector came by, but really, I know they want to go!

We had a course, two ways. I clicked for Teka through the weaves and she started picking up some speed. I still don't have an offside weave with her but she let me me lead out two jumps. Cassi did great; I didn't but improved. :D

Teka got to work on Serpentines which she did well at. It was four jumps set up in a row (end to end but with space between) with tunnels on both ends. Then we worked on 270s, starting with two jumps set up in a 90 degree from each other, touching, and then moving them further apart. She did okay but kept having trouble one way but not the other, where she wanted to go between them instead of out and around.

Cassi got a jumpers course so we could work on front and rear crosses and a wrap. Great handling exercises but harder than it looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment