Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Frazzle

I was multitasking, as I do every morning, when M asked me to take care of something else. He didn't mean right then but I thought he did, plus I'll just forget that he asked if I don't do it right away. So I got upset. I got over it and we moved on. And it got done, but I left some other things I was doing for later.

Then I read this Livestrong article/interview where they are saying that multitasking contributes to a lack of focus. Maybe that is my issue. I procrastinate because there is SO much to do, then do 14 things at once trying to catch up.

"Sometimes we're limited not by our goal, but by how we approach it." BTW, M is good for my health! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment