Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comfortably Numb?

Sunday, I did my survey. I did not put a yes by one of the "bowel" questions since I knew the yes was a one time thing due to excessive alcohol consumption--bad me! I noticed that my fingertips felt odd. I'd say numb, but I can still feel things I'm touching and the fingers are not tingley. It almost feels like when I burnt (steamed) my fingers. Monday, my toes felt similar. It's more noticable on the right foot because I have sensory issus on my left anyway (ever since my back sugeries). I keep wiggling my toes and touching my fingers together to make sure, and yes, the numbness is still there. My shins had some numbness too but seems to be stable. On the bright side, I don't think it's getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment