Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ten environmental toxins to avoid

Interesting conversations this week about the flu/H1N1 vaccines, which have been deemed safe for pregnant women. Apparently there is mercury in the shot and the people administering the shots don't even know it.

After hearing about this hot topic all week, I ran across this article, with mercury at the number 1 spot.

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/ecomii_healthy_living/52/10-environmental-toxins-to-avoid.html;_ylt=AlvgfKa5UNB0XOfAQsThWw7AV8cX

Since the one person I know that gets the flu shot every year, gets the flu every year, I think I'll continue to skip it, although that is controversial in the MS circles. (We can NOT have the mister as it is a live vaccine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment