Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, November 13, 2009

Denver

I made it to Denver with 3 of my FPA Board members (the executive director arrived yesterday) and it was pretty uneventful, except the lady next to me on the airplane reminded me how much I love Phoenix. It was her first time visiting Phoenix; her daughter was in town for the International Green Show thing. Anyway, we're here and I hope I am doing okay and not embarrassing anyone. (like me) :P

I found out on the car trip to lunch and the hotel with my Phoenix group that one of the ladies is very interested in permaculture and is going to provide a local resource for me. She explained that they have experts in composting, chickens, and which varieties of plants will grow well in Phoenix. (Like which apple trees, since most won't grow here.)

BTW, today is my three year anniversary at KCA. Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment