Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Denver

Last day in Denver: A and I were going to go to the US Mint, but traffic was crazy (due to residual snow) so we went the other direction to Golden after having breakfast at Toast where you can get a pancake flight. We visited a Quilt Museum and the Coors Brewery. While both were cool, I actually really like the Quilt Museum more. We had a tour guide walk us through and I got my grandma a gift. After the brewery tour (wow, Coors is gross, even when it's free), it was off to the airport. I did not do nearly enough reading on this trip. And I'm coming back with a LOT of freebies, so I'm glad I didn't originally fully pack my bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment