Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Travel conspiracies

So, I've been traveling, and with the length of this trip, I did check a bag and didn't have to worry as much about the security restrictions. However, I did take the mermaid lamp that Mike bought for Christie in my carry-on. In Phoenix, they wanted to make sure the ball was not a snow globe--apparently they aren't allowed due to the liquid! Well, it's a lamp, so they opened it and let me continue on. (He was going to rip it open and I said it's a gift, please find something to cut the tape, so he did.) No issue in LAX though.

So I got an email that says: I always thought that Ziploc and the TSA were in some secret cabalunder the guise of "airline security." That is funny! So the product they are selling is essentially a designer Ziploc; I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but it's amusing, so here's the site: http://www.kikic.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.514&deptID=86&x=1293044

No comments:

Post a Comment