Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, October 17, 2009

California

Reuben and I went to the mall and I bought some fair trade items and we had lunch. After we picked up Christie, we went to CVS and got some nail polish and stuff. I'm leaving a gift for Chris and Lauren's Halloween wedding. I know they want cash, so I got a dish and a bag, and we made Origami hearts out of the money. It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. We ended up using hair spray and an iron to get them to stay.

Reuben and Mike got the Skype going and Cassi perked her ears up and watched me on the monitor, but Teka was FUNNY. She tried to climb on top of the desk to the speaker that my voice was coming out of. All we could see was her wriggling butt trying to crawl on to Mike's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment