Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anaheim

I was stressed about finishing packing this morning. I have a blister from all that walking in the wrong shoes so I wore tennies today but forgot to put my inserts in! It looks like it rained while I was sleeping. It's the last day of conference and a lot of people didn't stay. I think it was worthwhile. I told BK the other day about the ethics speaker as I saw him a few months ago and it was the most interesting and entertaining ethics presentation I've seen. I went to a couple of other sessions during that time and they were interesting and practical. It drizzled on me when I was walking back to the hotel. I'm waiting for the shuttle to the airport and then off to see C and R!

No comments:

Post a Comment