Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anaheim

It's Monday, last full day of the conference. Again, great speakers. Went to "dinner" with BK and JR from my firm and then JR and I went back to the reception. We ended up leaving with D (guy from India) and R (gal from FL) and walking to Downtown Disney. Fortunately, we passed by my hotel so I was able to leave my bags. We listened to several musicians (R and I both bought CDs from one) and watched the fireworks. We were going to walk R back to her hotel but we were tired and thirsty, so we went to Cheesecake Factory and split a piece of cheesecake. I love their green ice tea, unsweetened with mint. Yum. We had an interesting conversation about meditation, yoga, health, and religion. We were one Christian, one Deist (not sure I understand that one), one Hindu, and one Muslim. I got back to the hotel very very late and still have to pack....

No comments:

Post a Comment