Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, October 18, 2009

California

I'm back from California! I had a relaxing time with Christie and Reuben, mostly. Being the big sister, well, rational and responsible is somewhat natural for me, but patient, not so much. :) I hope that my being there was helpful. I was able to meet with Jeff and Christie and Jeff's stepdad, Kim, and I have some homework that I know I'm not going to get done soon enough....

The flight was fairly uneventful, except for the old guy that wanted to pre-board but couldn't find his boarding pass. Once I got into Phoenix though, what a mess. Apparently every flight got there around the same time. The baggage area was crazy. Once I got my bags, I made my way out to get my Gecko bus, and there were about 250 people waiting for the shuttle to the economy parking. I've never seen anything like it. People had been waiting for an hour. I ended up getting to my car about an hour after getting off the plane. Glad to be home and mostly unpacked but so much to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment