Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anaheim

What a day. Since my pre-conference workshop was cancelled, I slept in, had a leisurely morning in my room, ate some oatmeal and an apple. I walked to the conference center and checked in, did a little shopping, and walked back to the hotel. I got a manicure and pedicure and had some lunch before going back to the conference center for the opening session.

The keynote speaker was Bert Jacobs, co-founder of Life is Good. He was entertaining, energetic, and an obvious optimist. I'm a big fan of the brand. Afterwards, I got my book signed (I bought it during my shopping-proceeds go to charity) and I was able to talk to him briefly. I told him that he should consider more agility Tshirts and he said he has heard that and probably will. I noticed they ran out of books; I was thinking I should have bought some for donating to raffles, but....

I got lots of freebies from the exhibitors, met a lot of people I won't remember names of, and then went for a long walk to get dinner and water. I saw the Disney fireworks on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment