Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, September 16, 2013

Frys and gnocchi

That's right, I said gnocchi.

I haven't been to a Fry's in a long time. But after going to Kroger (related) in Indiana during our July trip, I thought maybe I should check it out. I was really going to Target for something urgent, and needed to get milk for Mick so I was just "running in" but we all know that never happens.

What I got:
  • Silk Pure Almond milk cartons for 99 cents each.
  • A giant bottle of Herdez salsa verde (I love it even if Mick doesn't.)
  • Another brand of chipotles (misspelled BTW--noticed it on Amazon too.)
  • Canned tomatillos--because tomatillos are awesome year-round.
  • Prunes--I can't believe how many stores don't have them, and I need them for a recipe I want to try.
  • Kitchen Basics beef broth.
  • Way Better Sweet Chili chips--because I haven't seen them anywhere since I tasted them at the G/F expo.
  • Applegate sausages on sale.
  • Tortilla Land corn tortillas--Fresh and Easy used to have these but no longer carry them. Costco or Sam's too but I don't remember which one--I accidently bought the flour ones when they switched. Boo.
  • Bacon--because we always need more bacon.
  • Sausage for his biscuits and gravy.
  • Rao's puttanesca sauce.
  • And that's right bitches--Delallo g/f gnocchi! I've never seen it before. I'm a little giddy.
That's what I got y'all.
Uh, huh, guess what I had for dinner. I didn't share with Mick. This is all kinds of "he won't like it." It was really good. Except the frozen asparagus. I'm just eating it until it's gone. Never again. Damn Costco.

Oooh, pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment