Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cafe Lalibela revisited

I met my friend J, who kinda works with my husband, for lunch. We decided to meet at Café Lalibela since she is newly gluten-free and they now have traditional (gluten-free) injera.

We each ordered a lunch combo plate. I had collards, lentils, and a meat dish that doesn't have butter. (The veggies don't but many of the meats do.) I decided to get ice tea and rice and add injera. She skipped the rice and just had the injera with hers. (Note extra charge for g/f injera.)
Ethiopian food
It. Was. Fantastic. I want to roll all my food up in injera. I may be having "bread" withdrawal as we speak. I will go here any time. Anyone. Buehler?
 
Tonight is my first class as an agility instructor. I hope I am instructed on instructing as I have no idea what I'm doing. Learn by teaching or something... 

No comments:

Post a Comment