Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, August 1, 2013

Magnesium

I was late. I'm usually late when I go to see Dr. Q on my work at home day. It stresses me out. The receptionists get weird about it. But. He. Is. Always. Running. Late. Today is not an exception.

Since he was running so late, the student actually had me lay down and he examined me. That was a first. He didn't do any adjustments but reported to the doctor.

My knee has been bothering me on and off for about a week. Dr. Q. reminded me to up my magnesium. Yeah, I forget what I'm taking for what. Of course the shoulder, the eye, all the normal adjustments. Get more sleep...
Sleeping Teka-roo

No comments:

Post a Comment