Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The good and bad of seasonal menus

I went to lunch for a work meeting with two people. The one who chose the location decided on the Parlor. I loved (LOVED) what I had last time so I was looking forward to going. Apparently the baked figs are seasonal and they just changed their menu, so I got a salad with roasted chicken and no cheese. They subbed the white balsamic vinaigrette for me too. It was very good. But it's a salad...

I was talking with my IT guy and we decided to chat out of work instead so we headed to happy hour at a new place Central Bistro. I checked the menu but didn't feel like asking a lot of questions so we just had drinks. I kept seeing mussels come out to tables so I asked but they cook them in butter. Well, boo.



No comments:

Post a Comment