Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, March 5, 2011

MS research study

I completed a MS research study survey.  Here's what the email said (in part)

you will be asked to complete a series of questionnaires that will be looking at your quality of life, psychosocial adjustment, emotional growth and social support as it pertains to you multiple sclerosis diagnosis. 

A dollar will be donated to multiple sclerosis research for every participant that completes the study.

My quality of life would be better if I didn't have MS, I have adjusted as best as I can, I would grow emotionally with or without MS, and I have the social support that I have always had (and appreciate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment