Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another new eye doctor

I went for my follow-up appointment and found out the doctor I saw last week was just filling in for the doctor at this location.  He didn't check my eyes but he was not pleased that the other doctor gave me a regular contact instead of a torric lens for my left eye.  I explained my previous experience (last year) and we discussed trying some different brands to find one that works.  He asked about my vision with the trial regular lens and I let him know that I had some blurriness and had just noticed some double vision at farther distances (the traffic light in particular).  He is going to change my right lens to the same brand as the torric lens and they will be monthly disposables instead of 2 week lenses.  They had to order them, so I will be going back a couple more times.

I am seriously considering a Lasik evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment