Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Contact 301

After D paired everyone, Cassi and I were left to work on our own, but not on the exercises everyone else was doing.  I felt a little remedial.  Okay, a lot remedial.  And a little annoyed that Cassi wouldn't get to work on the teeter.  That's the reason I started taking this class.

D walked me through the exercises to do with Cassi.  We worked on the clicker board first, and she had a little trouble getting started, but once she got it, she got it.  Then we used the large contact box, and worked up to a running contact.

Then we worked on the contact board.  *sigh*  We've been working on this for so long and still, Cassi just doesn't get it.  So after I struggled for a bit, D came over to help and had the same issues with Spazmatastic Cassi.  She doesn't seem to know that she has back feet, so she gets her front feet on and then swings her butt around instead of going all the way on.  So we put the contact board away and she brought out one of these:
And it worked!  She did awesome.  What fun.  We only have one more class before I take a break to get the house stuff done.  This is something I could work on at home when my other class is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment