Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post Thanksgiving Kisses Diet

For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything thy goodness sends. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been catching up on my Denim Diet Good Life Blog (http://blog.kamigray.com/) and ran across a lot of new stuff since I was last on. I saved a few links to my Listography: Vee.

Check out the health benefits of kissing at http://www.bestkisses.com/kisses-for-health.html.
  • Longer life.
  • Have better self-esteem.
  • Increase metabolic rate.
  • Relieve stress and tension.
  • Prevent baggy cheeks.
  • Stabilize cardiovascular activity; decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
  • Suffer less infections.
  • Increase natural antibiotics.
  • Reduces anxiety.
  • Relieve pain.
That's a healthy life style I can take seriously!

BTW, as I went back to the previous month's posts, I found a couple of soda related entries. One talked about Pepsi's UK campaign encouraging more water and exercise. What's their angle--getting out in front of Coke for the inevitable? Another post talked about a prison switching from soda to tea. I'm a fan of the soda reduction diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment