Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I made a gluten free white cake from an Arrowhead Mills mix. I used a strawberry preserve glaze and powdered sugar instead of frosting. It wasn't bad but it was a bit dry. I would add something to make it more moist next time. I could see using that mix for an upside down pineapple cake--the pineapple would make it more moist.

I gave Eileen a box of g/f groceries and a couple of magazines and Babycakes baking book. I had a little trouble letting go of the book and magazines--they looked like they actually had some really good stuff in them. I got a few fabulous gifts from my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment