Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not nice people suck

I have been having a hectic, stressful couple of weeks at work (and not at work). I am feeling like I'm totally under water and have so much I want/need to get done. Every day, I have to decide on the most urgent/important things and do them. That kinda sucks because that means I'm just barely treading water, no where near catching up.

So I get to work this morning, and before I even get my makeup on (yes, I put my makeup on in the office while my computer is gearing up), I get a call from someone I have to be nice to and help who proceeds to get under my skin. We talked for less than 15 minutes but this person totally ruined my day. I was upset for hours afterwards. It really pisses me off that some people don't care how they treat others. You would think that this person would find out some time during their lifetime that they are being mean ALL the time. I am not kidding--ALWAYS. When people are mean to me, I TRY to think about maybe they are having a rough day or they have circumstances I don't know about. But when someone is ALWAYS mean to me, and everyone else (except the top guy, of course, the decision maker), I can't find a way to be non-judgmental. I kind of feel like a failure when I get this way.

Mean people suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment