Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas spirit

Oh, the last day at work before vacation. Stress--I definitely didn't get everything done that needed to be. I have to let it go for a week until I return though.

We went to the CZ holiday party--A and D are great hosts. The gift exchange was kind of funny. I actually ended up stealing a gift that had already been stolen, so I was out of the running, but apparently the gift I got was very popular because some people couldn't STOP making jabs about taking it. It was a couple of nice dog toys and a bottle of Bailey's. Now I know what to put with my "dog related gift" to make it more popular next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment