Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve eve

It was C & R's last day here--so sad. We did our gift exchange. I got a Wegman calendar and a super cute Bugs Bunny figurine and vintage hardback mini-book comic. C really liked the mermaid ring holder and I got R a calculus book the other day while we were at the bookstore.

We went to Fajitas for lunch with M and his parents. R is very unhappy with my radio on demo mode and wants to fix it but can't figure out how. I thought we'd hit Audio Express while over there but when we picked up Mike, he had too much gear with him for that errand. So I'll put it off some more! R wanted to argue that the radio has something on the front to fix that but I know they almost broke my dash open last time they (didn't) fixed it. Why would I want to argue about something I don't know or understand? Arrgh.

We went to Grandma's for another visit. C & R looked at the quilts while we were there. Then we went over to a Christmas light show that Grandpa gave us directions to see, with a radio station to tune into for matching music. Kind of cool. Funny that most of the neighbors had NO decorations at all.

And then they were off, back to Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment