Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last minute vampire bait

My window for my thyroid labs started before I left for vacation and ended today. I thought about going to have my blood drawn before I left. Then I thought, it's kind of awesome that I'm not on thyroid medication right now, and I would hate for someone to call me while I'm on vacation to go get new medication. So I waited. Until the last day. And I didn't even get my reward latte (with almond milk) from Ground Control because they. are. closed. I know they are reopening somewhere even less convenient for me. I'm so disappointed. I'm pouting. I may have to go out of my way to a Dutch Bros or Luci's this week. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment