Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elevated what?

It seems like every day is jam packed.  Today was a workday.  At lunch, I was going to go to JCPenney to return something I ordered online, but it was so busy, and the coupon I was going to use for something else was already expired, so I thought I'd go again later.  Instead, I went to the bank and didn't have one of the checks I was going to deposit, so I get to go again tomorrow.  (And another check I was expecting arrived in the mail I picked up on my way home.)  I did get some lunch from Revo while I was out.  And I forgot to ask for no cheese on my chicken tacos.  *sigh*

N from the Research group called to let me know that my thyroid levels are up; she's going to send the results to the endocrinologist.  I took my monthly survey tonight for the research group too.

No comments:

Post a Comment