Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, December 2, 2011

Courious George

Curious George
I wasn't feeling great, just kind of blah, so I went to Luci's to get a smoothie for lunch.  A few people have been sick recently, so I got the Mellow Yellow for the Vitamin C: mango, pineapple, juice.  I also got some chocolate ice cream made with coconut milk.  I don't usually get ice cream with lunch, but I knew we were having a surprise baby shower for a co-worker, and there would be snacks and dessert, and I would be empty-handed.  I brought hummus and gluten-free tortilla chips, along with my ice cream.  One coworker (maybe trying to be funny?) commented on my ice cream; it seemed like he thought it was supposed to be healthy but it still has fat and calories.  I reminded him that it's just a substitute for dairy ice cream--it's not what's for dinner.  (Usually!)

No comments:

Post a Comment