Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, December 4, 2011

A new high. And low?

Since changing to left handed bowling, I've been very inconsistent.  Today was more inconsistency, but I happened to get my best. score. ever.  Even right handed.
4 strikes!
The Thai restaurant that was so accommodating previously was maybe a little less accommodating this time.  She told me that there is soy in the curry sauce but they could not add more soy.  Hmmm.  I had it and I seem to feel fine.  I think everyone is confused about the soy issue.  Overall, I should not eat soy because of my thyroid.  Soy sauce is another issue--besides the soy/thyroid issue, most soy is not gluten-free.  Yes, there is gluten-free soy, but I doubt that a typical restaurant would be cooking with it.  Since I have so many issues, I'm not really sure that I'll be able to tell if the soy sauce had any effect on me anyway.

We went home for a while before going back out to run errands, and then back home again.  I'm not sure if I'm being overly irritable, but I feel like I'm interrupted during every single thing I try to accomplish.  Because of that, I feel like I'm not getting anything done.  My memory sucks*, and I have so many things going on, so it seems that I'm spinning my wheels, running from one thing to the next and finding things half done all along the way.  *1. We went to the bookstore to return a book; they gave me a gift card.  We found several things to purchase, which I bought after getting my membership discount.  I still have the gift card.  2. We went to Kohl's to purchase some items.  At the register, I used my coupon.  As soon as we paid, I realize I have Kohl's cash that I didn't use.  I seriously just looked at it in my wallet the other day.

Back at home, I had a bit of a melt down when my DH went upstairs and then told me "there aren't any sheets on the bed."  I literally dropped the laundry, took care of the bed, then went back downstairs for laundry and dishes.  Oh, the meltdown: when I was done with the bed, I told him so very NOT nicely.  There I am again, behaving badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment