Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas lunch at Buca di Beppo

My company decided to have a Christmas lunch at Buca di Beppo in old town Scottsdale. I checked the interwebs for a gluten-free menu and found it. I told the person coordinating our event what items I should be able to have but when she contacted Buca, she found that the items are not actually g/f but they can make them g/f. She ordered separately for me.

When we arrived, our large group was served appetizers and salads and entrees and dessert. I was happy with my food but also felt like a total freak. I got a separate salad and a separate entree plate after everyone else was served.

On the upside, everyone got a gift card for a Christmas gift and I was able to swap my restaurant one for a Home Depot one very quickly before someone else snagged it from a young lady who rents and had little reason for a HD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment