Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Suck my blood. And energy and stuff.

I went (later than I hoped) to get my blood drawn for the endocrinologist.  As soon as I was done, I took my thyroid medication, picked up a coffee beverage from Ground Control, and headed to work.  I had to deal with some things at work that really zapped my energy, and a long business lunch made me feel less productive.

I got home and had an odd experience.  I turned off my car to go inside, and the car beeped.  And then it was quiet, but it beeped again.  And it kept doing this.  I opened and closed all the doors, checked the lights, turned the car on and back off--nothing made the interval beeping stop.  I started to feel frustrated, but I thought about how to handle the situation.  I looked through the manual and didn't find anything relevant; I looked online and didn't find anything relevant.  So I called the dealership where I bought the car, and I got a service guy who really tried to help me.  But he couldn't.  We determined that the beeps are about 45 seconds apart.  I called the dealership closer to me and the service guys were gone but I can go in the morning.  Assuming my battery isn't dead by then....

No comments:

Post a Comment