Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ridiculous. And I ate it.

I was wondering, why do the skinny people in the office bring in the worst-for-you treats?  Why are these the people who want to have an ice cream throwdown, with everyone else acting as judges?  Why are our skinniest friends the ones who post pictures of their favorite breakfast of chocolate chip or big-as-your-head pancakes on FB--again, too often?  (On the days they aren't--or maybe they are--posting their daily mile updates?)

I saw this list, 8 Ridiculous Restaurant Calorie Bombs, and as I'm reading it, I'm thinking, who eats this crap?  And then, I see the Cheesecake Factory Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake.  "One slice of this sweet treat is comparable to an entire tub of Breyers All Natural Homemade Vanilla ice cream."  Yep, it's ridiculous, and I ate it.  With my thin friend.  Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment