Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Me, only not. (or, I am a stalker.)

I have been following this blog (and may have posted a link or two previously) and just noticed that I really. really. related.  Okay, she's not my twin or anything (that I know of) but I think she might be inside my head, taking my thoughts and feelings, and then writing about them.  She says about herself (in part): I'm extremely close to 40! And I happen to have ms. I won't capitalize it, because it's not worthy. I won't refer to it as "my ms", because I won't own it. But really, the most important thing to know about me is...I am blessed!  See, doesn't that sound just like me?!


From most recent, working backwards:
We don't have exactly the same issues, but I certainly relate.  Now where are my humor pills?

No comments:

Post a Comment