Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Are we healthy yet?

Random-ness:

Someone recently asked me what kind of calcium supplements I take, but I don't take any currently.  I don't need anything extra to mess with my kidneys.

Diet and exercise can help hypothyroidism.  By cutting out a bunch of vegetables?

If I am going to change my diet, I should not focus on what I can't have.

2 comments:

  1. I've told you this one before, and I have the book if you want to borrow it. I feel more sluggish if I eat goitrogens, but if I only eat 1-2 spears of broccoli, not as much. Spinach kicks my butt, and Mike loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I keep meaning to ask you for the book! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete