Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Monday, May 9, 2011

Trial update

I scheduled my appointment for my monthly trial monitoring.  And then I put it on the wrong day on my calendar and missed it.  So it was rescheduled for today.  This one made it onto the calendar correctly.  I remembered this one.  I arrived at Sonora Labs on time and waited for my turn.  There was a screaming kid; I wish I could act like that during some of my visits.  Like when the lab tech took blood from the side of my elbow, by the funny bone.  That's not nice and totally deserves screaming and crying.

Today's blood draw went pretty smoothly, although I felt the needle move when she changed vials.  It kind of hit a nerve briefly.  Ow.  And then it was over.  I had my blood pressure and temp taken there, signed my paperwork, peed in a cup (in the men's room), and got last month's check.  The gal from Hope Research told me that my next visit would be in about 3 weeks and would be the final visit for the trial.  At that visit, I will sign the consent for the extension trial.  She will also be scheduling my MRI around that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment