Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I can see! Well, kind of.

This was my final visit with the eye doctor.  He checked my eyes and I did the one-eyed reading test.  The right eye is as expected and the left eye is as he expected.  That test annoys me because I CAN read the letters (so I do) but they are blurry, not at all sharply focused like in the right eye.  So he pronounces me, with contact lenses, 20/20 in the right eye and 20/25 in the left eye.  When I complained of the blurriness, which can sometimes self corrrect as I focus, he said that is the contact moving around and that may be worse right now due to the extremely low humidity.  I guess I should be using eye drops more.  Or he thinks I should be wearing my contact lenses less.  I think I have the same problem with my glasses (but I don't really wear them enough to test that theory) so he may be wrong.  But I have contacts, will travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment