Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shoes are calling me.

I made it through the winter without finding or buying the shoes I have been trying to replace for a couple of years now.  My poor dress socks never made it out, except to test that the cheap shoes I bought when I was desperately trying to replace the originals (which were pretty cheap and fell apart) were still uncomfortable.  They were, and they weren't even the style I wanted.  I recently saw someone wearing the style I wanted and she told me what brand.  It appears I can get them online.  I wonder if I should get them now even though I won't wear them until next fall.

When I was in middle school, all the girls wore Chinese slipper shoes in black, sometimes with red flowers on the top.  I wanted them too.  But I never had them.  And by the time I could get them, my feet were too big.  I have found them occasionally in my size but always in prints instead of the plain black that I wanted so badly.

So I saw these Tom's and I think I might be in love.  But I will have to split my love between those and these.  And these.

No comments:

Post a Comment