Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, May 20, 2011

A new car!

I have been drafted into the Prius army.
my Prius next to my Volvo
I will miss my Volvo--it was fun to drive a convertible (until the top broke) and it was a safe tank.  My Prius is shiny and new, fuel efficient, and My Volvo had a tiny trunk since it was a convertible (the top has to go somewhere); the Prius has a huge amount of space in the back and the back seats also fold down for more cargo room.  My Prius does not have a place to plug in USB drives, but I only started using them when we replaced my Volvo stereo with an after-market stereo.  (I had to take the old stereo out to remove a library CD that was stuck.)  My Volvo also had more pre-sets.  My Prius has controls on the steering wheel for the radio and temperature controls.  I will need some time to learn about my new car, but I'm excited to have a working vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment