Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gardening is gross

I have bugs in my garden. They aren't yellow--I put them in a yellow water bottle I had taken to dump water on an ant hill where I was adding Amdro. And then I found these on my tomatillos.
Colorado beetles?
Shit! There was also a pair of gray bugs that I'm pretty sure were squash bugs. I squashed them. (Ergo, no photo.)

I also have snails and roly poly bugs in my strawberry patch. At least I don't have these, I guess.

Giant snails in Florida
And then I saw this in my house near the back door. And another on the kitchen floor. And another by the stairs. OMG, OMG, OMG, I have the heebie jeebies. (Note: I have not seen anymore since those. Oh, thank you Lord.)
Why are there wormy things in my house? O_O
I'm pretty sure I'm not cut out for this gardening thing. It is WAY. TOO. GROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment