Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mishaps and ignorance

In case you don't know yet, I don't know what I'm doing.

Here is my homemade coffee creamer. I'm pretty sure, after some trial and error, that this hardened, separated thing is only happening when I use the really "clean" coconut milk. The ones with some gum don't seem to do it so far. WTH.
a small piece that landed in my drink
I have never grown cantaloupes. I haven't been a fan. I think of cantaloupe as the thing that ruins fruit salad. What? I don't think all fruit should taste like that one fruit! But I had some cantaloupe that I made into a smoothie and then I found another recipe that looked good so I'm a little interested. I kind of have to be since the helper planted them in our farm. :) Our melons are getting bigger but didn't look the right color to me. But I wasn't sure so I grabbed the largest ginormous one and cut it open. Um, no.
My timing sucks balls cantaloupe
Someday, I may be a domestic goddess Pioneer woman whatever. More likely, I'll get a wife to do that. YES. that. is. more. likely. to. happen. Don't doubt me, people. I can make things happen. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. The squash I took home was awesome! Those cantaloupes are still waaaaaay too green. I think they say the end with the wine should give slightly when pushed, and that's how you know it's ready, plus it smells heavenly. I'll take a ton of those next time I'm there and they are ripe.

    ReplyDelete