Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, May 30, 2013

A gift for Dr. Q

I saw Dr. Q today and while he did my adjustments, he was talking with the students about classes and the adjustor tool and stuff. He says my back is in pretty good shape, that my yoga stretching must be helping.

However, he is adjusting my ribs a lot. He thinks I'm twisting, either in the garden or how I lay on the couch in the evening. Or both. But definitely thinks the garden is some of it. I can see that--for example, I have to crouch in the strawberry patch underneath the netting and then pick strawberries for one container and bugs/snails for the other.

Anyway, we have had some good stuff coming in from our little farm, so I took him a bag of goodies: a spaghetti squash, butternut squash, zucchini and yellow squash. He seemed genuinely surprised and appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment