Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, February 22, 2013

Wakey, wakey!

As much as I talk about fatigue due to MS and thyroid disease(s), I find it interesting that I am not generally in the throes of exhaustion when everyone else is dozing off. A primary example is when everyone wants a nap after the holiday meal because (they think) the turkey made them tired. But it doesn't make me tired so...
best clearance tights evah.
We're having a lunchtime learning in my office every week or two. It gets warm in the room, which certainly makes it harder to stay awake. As several people were dozing today, I though about how good, awake even, I felt. Huh. We know that will pass! There's always another slump around the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment