Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Barbacoa

My husband was telling me how terrible he felt after going to Chipotle. We've had this conversation before so I asked what he ate. Apparently Mick gets the barbacoa burrito with the hot sauce. I used to get and enjoy some barbacoa every once in a while at Sabroso.

So when I saw this at  the grocery store, I had to have it. I don't have any tortillas to make a burrito or soft taco so I decided to have it over a tamale that is mostly masa. I'm not sure if I'd get the barbacoa again because he won't eat it but it was actually pretty good for packaged pre-cooked microwavable meat in a plastic bag. I may still have to get it again if I see it.

convenience food!

No comments:

Post a Comment