Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Sunday, February 10, 2013

Obscura

Last night, I made it to Obscura for some dancing to 80s alternative and other dance music.My friend T always invites me. I talked my friend A into going and then, since it was a Morrisey tribute, I was able to talk my sister M (my dad's third wife's daughter) and her boyfriend into meeting us.

We met first for dinner at True Food. I decided to branch out and tried the seafood caldo which was very good. It was somewhat spicy so I joined everyone in having dessert. I had a scoop each of the pistachio and maple sorbets. The maple "ice cream" is a-freaking-mazing.

We didn't stay out all that late relative to some of our nights out with other friends. It was nice to catch up a little with M.

Today, instead of cooking up a storm as I planned (as I plan every weekend), I took a four hour nap. So. Freaking. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment