Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, May 21, 2010

Scream like a girl

I came home from work a little early to get packed up for the drive to Flagstaff. I see Cassi standing on the fireplace bench, and she's not interested in me being home. I let Teka out and she joins Cassi. They are looking into a long black tube that's been on the bench for a while. I think, there must be a lizard in there, so I go out and grab the tube to slide the lizard out the side the dogs aren't pointing at. But when I grab and flip, a squirrel jumps out the top end by the dogs. Yep, I screamed like a girl. He jumped onto the wall and scampered off. The dogs went nuts and kept looking for it for quite a while.

Now I know who is digging in my rose garden. I already filled in the whole and it's there again. So I crunched it close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment