Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FPA Symposium

It was all day continuing education. I was running early, so I stopped and got a drink at the Coffee Bean. Unfortunately, I was early because I went to the location we used to have our meetings at and that we just had our charity golf tournament at. Oops. So I headed to the correct location and was about 5 minutes late but people were still signing in and finding seats, so it was not horrible that I (the first speaker of the day, just to welcome everyone and thank everyone involved and introduce the next speaker) was LATE.

The day went smoothly but I'm mentally exhausted from trying to remember people's names and speak with people who searched me out (someone I used to work with at Vanguard, someone that interviewed me at another company and is no longer there, etc.) and, of course, listening to all the speakers. I'm learned now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment