Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trial day 4

I could not go to sleep last night. I was so energized yesterday; Mike even commented I was doing "too much" but I never have the energy to get so much done, so I wanted to take advantage of it. We went to bed early and I just laid there trying to clear my mind. It was racing--I made lists (Troy, the other participant, brought a list of his movies yesterday, so I mentally made my top 100 movie list), then planned out articles for my company newsletter, then mentally wrote an email to my clients and talked to the Director about it, then tried planning my presentation for next week and my to-do list that is getting really backed up with me out of the office. I went to the bathroom around 1:30 just because I was awake, got a drink, and finally was asleep, maybe around 2. I got up a little after 6 and I barely feel tired. Mike's sure it's the steroids so I should get back to "normal" since yesterday was the last day of the Solymedrol.

I woke up itching, bumps all over my arms, some on my torso, a good amount on the upper legs. I'm trying not to itch. I have some leftover anti-itch gel from the last time I was eaten by mosquitoes, so I'm trying to use it but the bottle is not cooperating very well. I don't think it's helping anyway. I'm waiting for the benadryl to kick in.

Today went fairly well, got done around 1. Since I didn't sleep well last night, I crashed and burned when I got home. I went to sleep for 2-3 hours. One more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment