Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do as I say, not as I do....

Apparently, Ingrid Newkirk is promoting her new book (PLEASE don't buy it or support her royal craziness in any way.)

An article in the New York Post June 16, 2009 states:

PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk didn't always fight for animal rights. In "The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights," Newkirk writes: "There was nothing I loved more than my fur jacket. In my 20s, I was eating my way through the animal kingdom, and what I didn't eat I wore." She saw the light after visiting an animal shelter and eventually founded the animal rights' group, in 1980.

Best comment: The ex-smoker is always the most zealous foe of tobacco use.

No comments:

Post a Comment