DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Propane accident

A co-worker (K) and a previous co-worker (J) were injured in an accident this past weekend. They were at K's house and they noticed a gassy smell from her grill. J told her not to check it, to step away, and at that time, it exploded. K has first degree burns on her face and arm. J is still in the hospital for second degree burns but he is expected to be released in the next day or two.

I did not know this, but apparently these accidents happen due to the heat here in Phoenix causing the tubing to deteriorate on grill equipment. Check your equipment at least annually to prevent any accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment