Pages

DRAFT TODAY, POST TOMORROW: Some posts may be in draft status until I (aka procrastinator extraordinaire) get around to posting them.



Friday, April 20, 2012

Trial update

I completed my survey.

When I got my email reminder this week, I mentioned to Mick that I had missed two monthly monitoring appointments since the new guy took over as my care coordinator.  M started freaking out about how they are supposed to be monitoring me and I need to call the doctor to let him know.  I told him that I already left a message at the research center but was planning to call again, then call the doctor's office.

So yesterday, I called the research center, got transferred to a lady who scheduled me to come in as soon as possible.  And today , I went in to have my "monthly" monitoring.  I weighed just over 142.  Everything went as it always does except she took my blood instead of taking me to Sonora.

No comments:

Post a Comment